Craig & Jodi - in-home session
Sometimes there is just that couple. You know, the ones that without a shadow of a doubt, you just know how in love they truly are. If you follow Jodi or Craig on social media, you will be taken along on a ride of love and inspiration. Their endless adventures and date nights forever inspire me to be a better friend, wife and partner to my own husband. If only we could all make love look this easy.
I spent an easy morning photographing Craig and Jodi, along with their dog, Spike, in the place they call home.
* What are 3 things you have in common?
1) We love traveling. It could just be Jasper, or as far as Italy. It doesn't matter; we both just love experiencing the world.
2) We love to dine out.
3) We love vitamin D. Anyone who knows us, knows we love to chase the sun. #sunchasers.
* Describe your perfect Saturday night together.
Going out for a lovely meal, sharing a bottle of wine and enjoying each other's company.
* What was the last movie you watched together?
This is funny, because we just watched our favourite movie the other night, called Serendipity. It was the first movie we ever saw together. We shared a bag of Starbursts at the theater and we both put our hands into the bag at the same time, and it was just that moment...that movie will forever be magic to us.
* What is the craziest thing you have ever done together?
Ummmm, getting married at 21?!? LOL.
* What has been your favourite vacation of all time together?
Our 3-week trip to Italy. It was what dreams are made of.
* If you won 1 billion dollars, what would you do?
We'd buy an island in the Caribbean and turn it into a resort for all of our friends and family to come and visit.
* Craig, what do you value most about Jodi?
How much she truly cares about the people in her life.
* Jodi, what do you value most about Craig?
How handy he is. There isn't anything the guy can't do. Laying hardwood, building a patio, gardening, cooking, etc. You name it; he can do it.
* What would you do if you could live forever?
Well, first Spike (our dog) would have to live forever too. But we would live on our island that we bought with our billion dollars.
"There is a reason why two people stay together. They give each other something no one else can"
Thank you for welcoming me into your home to photograph you in such an intimate way xo